(Image is only a representation)
Material: Mild Steel or Chromoly (Select Below)
Information:PA Racing front lower a-arms have the highest standard of performance,quality and durability. When you use Pa Racing a-arms, you know you've got the highest quality and best materials made. PA Racing has been a leader in the suspension market for the past 5 yrs.
PA Racing parts are designed for the fastest and most powerful street(weekend warrior)/race cars out there. Our arms are gusseted and 100% tig welded to ensure that a weld never breaks. PA Racing front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the 79-04 Mustang, PA Racing is the leader in custom suspension parts!
- 1.00" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.50" o.d. x .300" wall seamless DOM tubing
- NAPA "10327" 79-93 "104226" 94-04 greasable ball joints (installed)
- FK CMX10T chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- CNC Aluminum spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- Fluted and greasable Delrin bushings (Used by all Top Chassi builders)
- Formed .125" sway bar end link mounts
- 100% tig welded Completely jig built in-house
- Made in USA with best available materials
- Powdercoated finish highest qaulity
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER (half the weight)of stock parts
- End Type: Bushing Ends or Adjustable Rod Ends. Adjustable Rod ends allow for great adjustabilty on camber and caster settings.
- Spring Perches: Available with bushing ends.
- Powder Coating(Black shown): Any color powder-coating is available.
Note that for custom colors there may be an additional cost and a leadtime of 4-8 days.
- Rod end spacers: Rod end spacers can be cut off set to move wheels foward/backwards length ranges are .500,.750 and 1.00.
Custom Options: If you have chosen any custom options(please note custom arms are extra charge of $36), or have any notes to add, please enter these in the comments section at checkout.
Expert Assistance: PA Racing is available to discuss your application to help you choose the right parts, the first time out. If you require assistance with your application, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call our tech line at 812-525-5521
Custom Orders: PA Racing is equipped to build any custom components that you need. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our tech line at 812-525-5521 for more information on your custom application.