(Image is only a representation)
Information: PA Racing front upper A-Arms have the highest standard of performance, quality and durability. When you use PA Racing A-Arms, you know you've got the highest quality and best materials made. PA Racing has been a leader in the suspension market for the past 13 yrs.
PA Racing parts are designed for the fastest and most powerful street (weekend warrior)/race cars out there. Our arms are gusseted and 100% tig welded to ensure that a weld never breaks. PA Racing front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the 93-02 4th Gen F-Body, PA Racing is the leader in custom suspension parts!
- 1.00" x .120" (mildsteel) 1.00"x.83" (Chromoly)wall seamless DOM tubing
- Greasable Delrin bushings(mildsteel) FK (JMX8) 1/2" chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race
- CNC Laser cut 3/16" ball joint mounting plate
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- -3 degree improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Now standard with New Ball joints
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock! (loose almost half the weight of stock)
NOTE: Our tubular upper a-arms NOW come with new heavy duty TRW ball joints. Make your choice below.
Material: Mild Steel (bushing) Chromoly (adjustable rod ends)
- Powder Coating(Black shown): Any color powder-coating is available. Note that for custom colors there may be an additional cost and a leadtime of 4-8 days.
Custom Options: If you have chosen any custom options, or have any notes to add, please enter these in the comments section at checkout.
Expert Assistance: PA Racing is available to discuss your application to help you choose the right parts, the first time out. If you require assistance with your application, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call our tech line at 812-525-5521
Custom Orders: PA Racing is equipped to build any custom components that you need. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our tech line at 812-525-5521 for more information on your custom application.