(Image is only a representation)
Information: PA Racing front lower A-Arms have the highest standard of performance, quality and durability. When you use PA Racing A-Arms, you know you've got the highest quality and best materials made. PA Racing has been a leader in the suspension market for the past 13 yrs.
PA Racing parts are designed for the fastest and most powerful street (weekend warrior)/race cars out there. Our arms are gusseted and 100% tig welded to ensure that a weld never breaks. PA Racing front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the 93-02 4th Gen F-Body, PA Racing is the leader in custom suspension parts!
- 1.125" x .095" mildsteel 1.125"x .083 4130N Chromoly seamless DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.50" o.d. x .300" wall seamless DOM tubing
- TRW "260-1133" greasable ball joints (installed)
- FK (JMX10) 5/8 chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race
- 4130 Tube inserts that are 100% tig welded (all inserts are plug welded)
- CNC Aluminum spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets (rod end style)
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16" shock mount
- Formed 3/16's sway bar end link mounts
- Powdercoated using the highest quality
- Grade 8 shock mounting hardware Available (extra)
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- 100% Tig welded! All parts are Jig built in-house!
- Made in USA with best materials available!
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock! (loose over half the weight)
Custom Options: If you have chosen any custom options, or have any notes to add, please enter these in the comments section at checkout.
Expert Assistance: PA Racing is available to discuss your application to help you choose the right parts, the first time out. If you require assistance with your application, please contact us via email at Sales@paracing.com or call our tech line at 812-525-5521
Custom Orders: PA Racing is equipped to build any custom components that you need. Please contact us via email at sales Sales@paracing.com or call our tech line at 812-525-5521 for more information on your custom application.