(Image is only a representation)
Information: PA Racing front lower a-arms have the highest standard of performance,quality and durability. When you use PA Racing a-arms, you know you've got the highest quality and best materials made. Pa Racing has been a leader in the suspension market for the past 13 yrs.
PA Racing parts are designed for the fastest and most powerful street(weekend warrior)/race cars out there. Our arms are gusseted and 100% tig welded to ensure that a weld never breaks. PA Racing front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the 82-92 third generation F-Body, PA Racing is your place for the best custom built suspension parts.
- 1.00" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.50" o.d. x .300" wall seamless DOM tubing
- NAPA "10277" greasable ball joints (installed)
- Fluted and greasable Delrin bushings (Used by all top Chassi builders)
- Formed .125" sway bar end link mounts
- Powdercoated finish highest quality
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER (half the weight)
Powder Coating(Black shown): Any color powder-coating is available. Note that for custom colors there may be an additional cost and a leadtime of 4-8 days.
End Type: Bushing Ends or Adjustable Rod Ends. Adjustable Rod ends allow for great adjustabilty on camber and caster settings.
- Spring Perches: CNC Laserccut 7 gauge spring boxes with stepped spring seat. Comes with Delrin bushings. Pa Racing a-arms are equipped with spring perches to mount the stock type spring
Custom Options: If you have chosen any custom options, or have any notes to add, please enter these in the comments section at checkout.
Expert Assistance: PA Racing is available to discuss your application to help you choose the right parts, the first time out. If you require assistance with your application, please contact us via email at Sales@paracing.com or call our tech line at 812-525-5521
Custom Orders: PA Racing is equipped to build any custom components that you need. Please contact us via email at Sales@paracing.com or call our tech line at 812-525-5521 for more information on your custom application.