(Image is only a representation)
PA Racing arms outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. Available powder coated bright red or gloss black.
The FK spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed ends are mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise. These combo ended LCAs will still wipe out most bind, yet keep the noise increase minimal for a street driven car.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with Fk extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium FK rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time. We have had to increase our prices, but it is money very well spent in the long run, these rod ends will last a very long time. The rod ends supplied on our components are JMX Series (JMX12).
- 1.365" x .095" wall Chromoly DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter then stock
- 3/4" FK chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Delrin bushed ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand threaded male/female CNC machined adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustment
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- Available powder coated your choice of red or gloss black
Information: Adjustable Lower Control Arms for the 2005-10 Mustang
Custom Options: If you have chosen any custom options, or have any notes to add, please enter these in the comments section at checkout.
Expert Assistance: PA Racing is available to discuss your application to help you choose the right parts, the first time out. If you require assistance with your application, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our tech line at 812-524-7177
Custom Orders: PA Racing is equipped to build any custom components that you need. Please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call our tech line at 812-524-7177 for more information on your custom application.