PA Racing front k-members have the highest standard of performance, quality and durability. When you use a Pa Racing k-member, you know you've got the highest quality and best materials made. Pa Racing has been a leader in the suspension market for the past 13 yrs.
PA Racing parts are designed for the fastest and most powerful street cars (weekend warrior)/race cars out there. Our K-members are gusseted, braced and 100% tig/mig welded to ensure that a weld never breaks or a part ever fails. PA Racing k-members can accept a stock a-arm, or any aftermarket arms. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "Front end" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the 82-02 Camaro/Firebird, Pa Racing is the leader in custom suspension parts!
Pa Racings tubular k-member features a-arm mounts for maximum header room and side load support. Our k-members are gusseted in critical areas to ensure that a weld never breaks. They decrease overall weight, and provide much more room for large tube headers, turbo systems, etc.
Our k-member will accept stock a-arms, or for additional weight loss and performance enhancement we also offer tubular a-arms. K-members are available set up for stock style coil springs or in a coil over version that eliminates the upper spring perch for additional weight savings. Our jig was built around the factory k-member providing for an exact fit and factory exact dimensions.
- 1.50" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing - one piece formed front hoop
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing a-arm mount tubes
- OEM Style Button head locating pins
- CNC cut and formed 3/16" steel a-arm mounts, solid welded inside and outside. Outside welds are sanded smooth to allow for a flush fit to the car, eliminate stress risers, and provide a clean and smooth professional appearance
- All a-arm mounts are gusseted front and rear for side load strength. The slots have been lengthened to provide much more a-arm adjustment over the stock k-member. Recessed passenger's side rear a-arm mount to provide clearance for long tube headers. Rear a-arm mount boxes are offset bent just like the factory k-member for factory exact fit and finish
- "LSX" motor mounting pads allow for the installation of any Gen III engine (LS1, LS2, LS6, LS7, etc.)
- Includes (4) new 12mm Grade 10.9 k-member mounting bolts and heavy flat washers
- Includes brake line mounts
- Any motor/chassi combo's can be built (call with measurements and info)
- Lightest and Best fitting k-members on the market with the most header room (we have been in the k-member business since 1998)
- Works with stock a-arms or any aftermarket stock replacement type arms
- Powdercoated using the highest quality best looking finish
- Grade 8 mounting hardware available (seperate) @ extra cost
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- 100% jig welded! All parts are jig built in-house!
- Made in USA with the best materials available!
- Stronger and Lighter than stock! (loose over 35lbs)
K-members are available with no motor mount pads for those who will be using a front motor plate, or with motor mount pads that will allow installation of the factory LS1 motor mount bushing stands or aftermarket motor mount set-ups such as our lightweight solid motor mounts or our lightweight LSX motor mount bushing stands.
K-members can be set up for the factory steering rack or for mounting a Pa Racing Pinto manual rack kit. If you will be installing our manual rack kit choose this option and the k-member will come with the additional required rack mounts installed (shown installed in bottom picture).
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 4130N chromoly tubing construction! Same as above, but constructed from 1.50" x .083" and 1.25" x .095" 4130N chromoly tubing.
Note: Please allow an additional 2-5 business days for shipment of colors other than black.