(Image is only a representation)
Adjust Pinion Angle Without Removing Control Arms!
PA Racing arms outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. Available powder coated gloss black.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with Fk extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends CM series (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium FK rod ends, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time. The Upgrade rod ends are a must for High Horsepower cars, these rod ends will last up to 3-4 seasons. The rod ends supplied on our components are CM Series (CM12) Upgrades are either CMX12T or JMXT12.
- 1.250" x .095" wall Chromoly tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter then stock
- 3/4" FK chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar self lubricating race
- 100% TIG welded 4130 chromoly tube adapters
- Double Adjustable, Right/left hand threaded CNC machined adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustment
- CNC machined aluminum spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, we recommend Upgrading to Grade 8 hardware.
- Powder coated gloss black or color of choice
Information: Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms for the 78-87 G-Body.
Custom Options: If you have chosen any custom options, or have any notes to add, please enter these in the comments section at checkout.
Expert Assistance: PA Racing is available to discuss your application to help you choose the right parts, the first time out. If you require assistance with your application, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our tech line at 812-525-5521
Custom Orders: PA Racing is equipped to build any custom components that you need. Please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call our tech line at 812-525-5521 for more information on your custom application.